18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

WWW Wednesdays #2

To contact us Click HERE

WWW Wednesdays is a meme created by Should be Reading.
To participate, all you need to do is answer the three questions below!
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


I'm (still) currently reading Intangible by J. Meyers, which I'm loving. I took a quick break from it to read Pushing the Limits but I'm right back into it now! It's a really unique and interesting book and I can't wait to finish it and share my thoughts about it with all of you.
I literally just finished reading Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry, which was amazing! One of my new favourites! Check out my review of it here.
 I've been on a bit of a contemporary YA kick lately, which is unusual for me, but I'm missing my historical romances so I think I'll be reading Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros. I do love a less-than-perfect hero!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder