18 Haziran 2012 Pazartesi

Series Spotlight - The Moreno Brothers

To contact us Click HERE
Have you heard of the Moreno Brothers series by Elizabeth Reyes?! If not, you need to check it out immediately! The Moreno Brothers is based around the love lives of the Moreno brothers themselves, Angel, Alex, and Sal, their sister Sofie, and their friend Romero. I first heard of this series when Forever Mine, the first book, was available for free on Amazon Kindle. I downloaded it not knowing what to expect, after all, free Kindle books are pretty hit-and-miss, but I was pleasantly surprised! 
This is one of my favourite contemporary YA romance series's because they're not all light and fluffy. They're down to earth and gritty, and each of the characters is well rounded, with flaws as well as good traits. Plus, all of the guys have that whole over protective kinda bad boy thing going on, which I love
Right now I'm reading Making You Mine, the final book in the series (nooooo!) and it's hands-down the best one yet. Of all of the Moreno's, Sal is the most mature, and definitely the sexiest! 
So if you're yet to read these books, I suggest you get your hands on them ASAP. They're fun, super romantic and a little different to most of the other romantic YA books I've read.
There are five books in the series, with an as yet untitled spin-off of the series coming later this year!


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder