25 Eylül 2012 Salı

Teaser Tuesdays #8

To contact us Click HERE

I'm back! Sorry for the recent hiatus, I've just started a new job so I've been getting settled in for the last few weeks, which is why I haven't been blogging recently. But I've finally got my schedule straight, so I thoughts I'd come back to blogging with one of my favourite bookish memes, Teaser Tuesday! 
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. It's definitely my favourite bookish meme. Anyone can join!
This week's teaser comes from The Inn at Rose Harbor by Debbie Macomber, which I've just started reading.
"Sitting with her friends, it struck Abby that each one of them had moved forward in their lives. She was the only one stuck in the past, fearing the future, in a holding pattern, waiting...and for what she didn't know."-Page 256
I'm so happy to be blogging again, and I can't wait to read all of your teasers! So please link them below...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder