9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Talking "Prometheus" with Sebastian Gutierrez

To contact us Click HERE



Many people found my less than favourable reaction to Ridley Scott's Prometheus rather baffling, not the least of whom was my fellow blogger and friend, New York's very own Sebastian Gutierrez. Being the argumentative fellow that he is (although I can hardly talk), he reached out to me through email to ask the question "why?" Through a series of replies we battled back and forth, and while I don't think there was any clear winner (he still likes the movie and I don't), it certainly made for an interesting debate. If you're keen for some spirited discussion on one of the years most divisive films, visit Seb's website, Films From The Supermassive Black Hole, to read our entire conversation.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder