8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Austen in August!

To contact us Click HERE
I absolutely adore Jane Austen, so I was super excited to find out about this reading event taking place in August! 
Here is what Roof Beam Reader has to say about the event: 
"So, for this event, the goal is to read as many of Jane Austen’s novels as you want/are able, during the month of August. Biographies and re-reads also count. I will post throughout the month (planning for Tuesdays and Fridays) on different subjects, as well as with my own reviews of the Austen books I finish. I will be offering giveaways and I am hoping that some participants will also be interested in writing guest posts or hosting giveaways of their own, to make this more interactive.
If you are going to participate, you can read any of Jane Austen’s novels, a biography about her, or any contemporary re-imaginings (such as Austenland or The Jane Austen Book Club, for example). All posts will help you qualify for prizes, which I’ll explain in a later post!"
So exciting! I am going to read Mansfield Park, because that is the only one of Jane's novels that I am yet to read, and Austentatious by Alyssa Goodnight, which sounds really cute.
Will you be reading any Austen in August?! Sign up here to participate in the event!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder