31 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

New Reviews: December 21-31, 2012

To contact us Click HERE
Here it is... the last few weeks of the year, and my busiest time. I have been writing furiously for five days, and lost a half a day when a grease fire in the mall (!) shut down the initial screening of Jack Reacher (I had to go back and see it again, which turned out to fun anyway). Below you'll find reviews of all the major year-end releases and award contenders, plus a few other items that cropped up during awards season, as well as three DVDs and Blu-rays that came in during this time. Finally, there's my annual ten-best list (with runners-up and worst list included). Soon I'll be re-posting all this stuff on Combustible Celluloid, but at least you'll have the text to read in the meantime.

Now I'm off to wrap some presents and start to enjoy the holiday, with one more stop. I'll be moderating a Q&A with director Terry Zwigoff and actors Tony Cox and Lauren Tom at a screening of Bad Santa (director's cut), tomorrow night (December 22) at 8:30 at the Castro theater. Then... Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to all my loyal readers, movie fans, and everyone else!!!

Features
2012: The Year in Film

New ReleasesAmourDjango UnchainedGirl Walk // All DayThe ImpossibleThe IntouchablesJack ReacherNot Fade AwayLes MisérablesOn the RoadPromised LandRust and BoneThis Is 40The Waiting RoomZero Dark Thirty
New DVDs & Blu-raysColor Me Impressed: A Film About The ReplacementsRed Hook Summer
Trouble with the Curve

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder